Saturday, June 24, 2017

#7

I am so excited for Emma to come to Phoenix in a few weeks. I am excited for her to see Arizona, and experience American-living. Emma should expect major heat. The other day it was about 70 degrees Farenheight, and Emma was outside sun-bathing and she got sun burned really bad. I am nervous and excited to see how tan/burned she gets in 125 degree heat haha!

Emma says she is most excited for the food, and getting to meet all the other youth ambassadors. She is really excited to participate in the activities as well. She is not scared to live with my family haha!

My time abroad completely exceeded my expectations! It was so much fun. I learned a lot of fun Irish sayings, I have a new-found love of Cadbury's dairy milk chocolate, and I learned that leprechauns only come out in the Winter.